Sunday, July 19, 2009

We have made progress!


The invitations are made and in envelopes. Doug and I stayed up late working on them together. I realize how lucky I am to have a husband who is interested and willing to help with our wedding! The only things left are to seal them and have them weighed at the post office. I think I'll be going to mail them on lunch tomorrow.

We also met with the musician today after church. Ben is a laid back guy I used to take guitar lessons from. He also gives lessons to Reggie (Usher) and Jake (Groomsman). We are going to have a mix of solo/guitar and some recorded music. Overall, Doug and I have chosen music that has both meaning and humor. :)

Next on the list is the Bridal Shower! Mom, Nada and Rachael have been working so hard to plan a nice afternoon, I'm really looking forward to it. So many friends and family are coming from all over, IL, Green Bay ... I can't wait to spend time with everyone. Also, it's will be one of the first time both my and Doug's extended family get to meet each other. It should be a good time!

The boys are just about done playing swords ... and I think we are going to for a Sunday evening family walk. Love you all!

xoxo, Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment