Sunday, September 13, 2009

Counting the Minutes


To say I'm not excited would be an utter lie. I can count the number of hours left til the weekend ... and how many hours left of work .. and how many minutes til I walk down the aisle. It's becoming more and more real each day. When we first got engaged it felt so far away ... like we had so much time to plan! And now I'm packing for our honeymoon and finalizing dinner orders. It's so exciting!

A special thank you to my mom and sister. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't be as calm as I am now (although Doug would argue I'm not calm at all). They have been my rock and gone WAY over board for me! I've got the greatest support system! I love you both very much! I hope you know how much your efforts and love mean to me!

It's grandparents day today, First one ever with two sets of grandparents to honor! Jaden is so lucky to be loved by so many. I want to raise him to know how special family is. There is nothing that he can do to alter mine or Doug's love for him and I know his grandparents feel the same way. What a lucky little guy to have four AMAZING grandparents!

Love, Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment